Friday, July 11, 2008

Bad News which will turn out to be good news.

Tim can not get back in to the States from Canada. More details to come. I will be updating from my twitter:
twitter.com/socialmonks



I'm on my way to NYC to see if I can make it in the 40 days time limit. It does not look like we will be able to get Tim back in the States, but miracles do happen. Tim did not do anything bad it just comes down to him over staying his stay for a few days. Back in 2001 he overstayed his stay for 3 days. It was right after 9/11 and there was a lot of confusion with the flights. Tim will be posting and explaining the whole situation. We still have some great footage and a few surprises so please stay tuned ib :)

Love,

Paul

0 comments:

HOMEABOUTROUTEEVENTSMONASTERY
.
We are praying that QIK sponsors us!
.
. .